How it works
It works just as good as it sounds
It works just as good as it sounds.
If you are a freshman, you probably sweat about things like these:
- Problems with
- Academic writing
- Student life in general
- Looking for a specific textbook
Here's what you can do to make your life easier:
Have tutors and peer mentors answer your questions:
- Post your questionSpecifying the amount of money you are willing to pay for the answer, and set the deadline; tutors of the corresponding discipline will start applying to your order.
- Choose a tutorWhen experts start bidding for your question, choose the one whose price suits you the most. When you do so, a respective sum of money will be withheld from your bank account and put on hold.
- Get your problem solvedWithin just 1-3 hours after submitting, you'll get an answer to your question. Approve it, release the money to the expert, and rate him or her.
Find valuable thoughts by participating in discussions:
- Start a discussionSubmit your question or an issue you'd like to discuss with others.
- Wait for the discussion to get popularWhen other students see your post, they can start posting their opinions on the subject, argue, and debate on it.
- Reap the fruit of knowledgeGet help and help others in return. This is completely free, and it works!
Study, communicate, help people, and earn money on LearnOk!
Ask a Question
Use $5 bonus credits to ask the first one